3 ottobre 2014

My painting on Natalie Portman's official website


Wow! Happy to see my digital painting of Natalie Portman on her Official Website!

A little story on how how it went:
- one day I whatched (for the umpteenth time!) Closer
- Inspired by Natalie I decide to open Photoshop

..one night after (and some shaken Campari on my desk!) ..

- "Oh! Not too bad!!"
- Remained saved on my computer for a while...
- One day my girlfriend convinced/forced me to be more active on social medias
- ...That's not happened...!!!
- She took the situation in her hands and decided to put the painting on my Twitter
- Looking daily my email...
- "Retweet","favorites", "Retweet...Retweet".. what's happening???
- Now the painting is on Natalie Portman's official website.
:-)

Thanks everyone for all the appreciations and for giving visibility to my work.


To look and tell me what you think about: NataliePortman.com

Natalie, now I'm waiting for you (Marta don't be jealous!)


 Fabio

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento